Skip to content

Nissequogue Golf Club

Nissequogue Golf Club

Categories

GOLF & COUNTRY CLUBS

About

Nissequogue Golf Club’s clubhouse was built in 1929. It is a beautiful stately mansion that was originally owned by William J. Ryan, owner and publisher of “Literary Digest”. The beautiful panoramic views overlooking St. James Bay are spectacular and make any event held on our patio extraordinary.

Contacts

Primary
Barry Chandler

Barry Chandler

Powered By GrowthZone
Scroll To Top